Pages

Thursday 19 February 2009

It's Official!

Matt's boat is now over at Cowes, after a very long, slow journey there. We kept pulling over to allow cars to go past & at one point I even spotted Cat's car, so text her apologising which she found highly amusing. It took us all day as first we took the boat, then popped into Yaverland to pick up Matt's catamaran trailer so we could take the mast separately. But it's there now so all is good.

Had an email from Sharon last night asking me to see if I could get hold of as many people from work as possible to get their details for our claim against Deloitte, it's amazing how fast people email back when it's regarding them receiving money! Oh well, we've managed to get everyone so Kerry's going to help Sharon fill out the form's & get them sent off.

Southampton today. The Red Jet terminal was so busy the queue was out of the door & on to the street! We found out when we got on the boat that all the very thick fog had delayed everything.

I managed to get some new pyjama bottoms from Primark & get a few birthday presents sorted out. It was a really lovely day out with Mum, Elena & Kerry but I was definitely glad to get back, feeling rather tired now.

Matt picked me up from home & we spent a few hours together, I must have been such great company as at one point I did nod off! Just before he dropped me back off we went down Shanklin seafront for a quick drive, it was lovely watching the waves come in.

Thought I'd quickly check my emails before going to bed & found one from Shaun. It's official Sandown Woolworths is becoming a Sainsbury's local, http://www.sainsburys.co.uk/shoppingandservices/storelocator/store.htm?id=4933, think I'll be sending my C.V. off to them tomorrow along with getting a quote for the damage on my car (to complete the council claim form).

Off to bed now for some much needed sleep. TTFN

No comments:

Post a Comment