Pages

Thursday 5 February 2009

Park Resorts

Wednesday, 4th January 2009

At 10 o'clock this morning, after making my self look very presentable, I went to Lower Hyde. It is one of the islands 4 Park Resorts. I had sent them one of my many C.V's and in return they had sent me an application form and invited me to their open day.

Whilst waiting to speak to one of the heads of departments I spotted John, Steve's brother, I didn't say anything to him though as he looked highly immersed in his application. I spoke to the head of the restaurant, he seemed quite impressed, my previous hotel and holiday park work being an advantage, he said he would have a look through all of his application forms and give me a call next week. So fingers crossed, I really don't mind what I do it'll just be great to be working again.

I went to see Mum afterwards, she told me about the family history she's been doing and then let me borrow her laptop so I could email Elena's pictures of the snow to myself.

After a lovely cup of tea we popped into Sandown to drop her broken hard drive off at the computer shop. Then went to Morrisons, I'm sure all the terrible drivers on the island go to Morrisons Tesco's must be to far away!lol. There was one, well I'm still not to sure whether it was a woman or a man, trying to get a rather small car into an extra large disabled space and taking ages to do it!

We then went over to the industrial estate to get a door curtain for the utility room, they only make them to order though so I think Mum will go to Argos.

I spent the rest of the day sorting through boxes and tidying the flat, other than that really didn't get up to much.

No comments:

Post a Comment