Pages

Thursday 19 February 2009

Boat, Car & Pink Dumplings

Matt came round Wednesday morning & phoned the council for me so now I have a claim information pack on it's way.

We then went up to his to get the boat out of the garage (a lot of hard work as it fitted rather snugly in there, and was rather heavy) & gave it a good clean ready for the man from Cowes Boat-shed to come & take a few photo's for hiss website.

Matt dropped me off before the man turned up so i could get a much needed shower. I gave the under stairs cupboard it's first coat of paint before Matt picked me up again. We popped into Newport again to get the cheapest car seat covers possible form Argos, as the seats in the new car aren't that nice, but we've had worse.

Matt then dropped me back at Mum & Dad's for some tea, cauliflower & broccoli mornet, I love it it's so tasty. Lisa sent me a picture of what she had cooked for her tea steak & ale pie with pink dumplings! So after tea Mum called her up & we all had a good chat with her, I can't wait for them to come down for her birthday, I really miss her & Liam so it'll be great to see them again.

Spent a few hours with Matt after tea.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Gemma :O)

    Just played catchup on your blog.

    Fab news about selling matts boat so you can use the money to put to a place for you both to live. Will keep everything crossed for you.

    You are a little angel, painting the understairs cupboard for your mum and dad. Wish i could get my lot to do a bit for me, then maybe the house would be finished quicker.

    I can't complain today though cos Nik is putting the floor down in the upstairs bedroom!!!! (At last!)and is going to start on our bedroom when he's done. We can finally go shopping to Ikea then for our new bedroom wardrobes/drawers etc..

    I've told him he's got 19 weeks left else i'm coming to the IOW till its all done! LOL He could use an injection of energy from your dad.

    Lots of love to you and Matt

    Teresa xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete