Pages

Thursday 5 February 2009

Interview

I'm not to sure how I managed it, I know I had a rather late night last night and didn't get to sleep till gone 1.30, but I didn't wake up till 11.30am! The only problem is that for some reason (even though there is no one in the flat above us now) we don't get a lot of hot water after 12 o'clock. So I was fine had a lovely hot bath and a really nice soak, Matt got in the bath after me (using my water of course) but there was no hot water left to top it up. The only solution I could think of was to boil the kettle and a couple of pans of water, which worked a treat.

We then popped into Maxine's, a hair dressers in Sandown, to book an appointment, I was only going to have a trim but Matt's treating me to having my roots done. Thankfully the way Caroline's going to do my roots is a lot lot cheaper than how I used to have it done.

We then dropped some plastic carrier bags into Mum, as she was saying yesterday that she was running out of them (they use them for the kitchen bin) and we have loads and loads of them.

Then off to Morrisons as they're doing an offer on Muller corner yoghurt's at the moment. A multi pack of 6 for 2 pounds. So we stocked up on them, got some fruit and cereal.

I then dropped Matt off at his Mum's, as she wanted to see him but thankfully I got to go back home. Where I carried on sorting through different bits and pieces and read some more of my book.

At just about 6.10 my phone went, I was expecting Matt to phone me to ask me to come and pick him up, but when I saw the number I didn't recognise it. It turned out to be a man from Lower Hyde, he said that he was looking through the C.V. that I'd sent in and would I like to come for an interview!!! So I'm not to sure if it's for the restaurant work or for something else but I don't care, it's definitely something to look forward to. Roll on next Thursday!

Another episode of the Hustle tonight, I love it's brilliant it's definitely in y top 10.

Well off to bed now, TTFN. x

1 comment:

  1. Oooo how is Caroline going to do your hair? Sounds good. Thank you for the bags xXx

    Well done you on getting an interview, they will be mad to turn you down :O)

    I like the Hustle too but for some reason I was a bit bored with the one last night? It could have been the mood I was in lol.

    See you soon, lots of love Mum xXxXx

    ReplyDelete