Pages

Friday 1 May 2009

1 Month Later...

I've been at my job for 1 whole month now, & I'm really enjoying it. Everyone is fantastic & really easy to get on with.

So what have I been up to for an entire month without blogging once?...

Well have been working loads, which is great, am thinking of the pay cheque at the end of the month.

Mum, Dad & Elena went on holiday to the Maldives over Easter.I stayed at home with Lisa, Liam & Tillett. I get on with them really well but unfortunately I suffer with "Monica-itus", (I really really hate mess!) Lisa, Liam & Tillett on the other hand really don't seem to mind it. Good job their all lovely, & Lisa's a smashing cook. Though I only go to have a couple of meals with them due to working (& being fed at work) & the couple of days when Matt was in hospital.

Yep Matt has been for a trip to St. Mary's. One night, about a week before Mum & Dad got home, we had to go to A&E as Matt had a rash on his legs that wasn't going away & was struggling to breathe! We arrived at there at 11 pm. By 2am they had decided to admit him for more tests on his lungs & liver!?! By 4am I had to go home as I was exhausted. Matt had to stay in for 2 days. (We still haven't got any answers as to what was wrong in the first place. Oh well at least he's feeling much better now).

Elena & I have had a go on the landboard. Elena loved & wants to come down with us next time. I'm still not sure what I think yet, but will have another go to see if if I like it any more.

Other than that not a lot has happened. Mum has booked a holiday to America for 2 weeks in October 2010. Possibly thinking about going away with them in February. I'm off on my first client holiday for work soon. Am trying to convince anyone to come with me to see Simply Red at Osborne House in August. Might end up dragging Matt along, he has told me he likes them & managed about 4 words of Fairground as proof! I think going to see Simply Red would be better than watching the Disney Princess Parade, which I made him do when he took me to Disney land Paris for my 21st. LOL.

Right well I'm going to try & get some sleep, as I'm sat here at work (doing my first sleep in), feeling rather tired yet worried that I haven't done something. Oh well have to try I guess. TTFN x

No comments:

Post a Comment